I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

NFP 50 pips

It has been a long time since I long traded on NFP announcement. Probably it's because I missed this particular Friday every month or I simply forgot about it...

Anyway, December NFP Data Comes in Much Lower Than Expected. Nonfarm payroll employment in December came in very weak, rising only an incremental 18,000 following revised increases of 115,000 in November and 159,000 in October.

By the way, here's the trade:


GBP/USD - Short @ 1.9808, Close @ 1.9758 (50 pips)

Typically I will hold it for 4 hours, but I exited early to sleep!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger