I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Kudos to Dato Yeat


I went to a Business Opportunity seminar about Blue Ocean Strategy. The 3rd speaker of the seminar is this Dato' Yeat Sew Chuong.

His speech is so inspirational as he shared about the Asian economy versus the Western economy. As we enter the 21st century, we are already in an economic world war. It's all about money, speed and distribution.

He claimed that having WTO is a world scam, where large international corporations have the big opportunity to expand the business worldwide easily (hence faster). As small companies (especially Asian companies), we must join hands, move fast and shall not engage ourselves in the red ocean.

With his interactions with the big boys at World Economic Forum and people like Joe Ma (Alibaba), his business and economical insights set him greatly apart from the typical speakers. He really brought my mindset to the next level with his philosophical and economical reasoning. It's no wonder why he awarded the World Youth Award a few years back.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger