I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Live A Simpler Life

Many relate wealth as the ability to have a luxurious life! That's a myth, at least to me. If you make big money and you spend a big bulk of it, how can accumulate great wealth in the shortest possible time?

In actual fact, I realise a rich person normally (but but all the time) spend so much lesser and utilize what around him/her as much as possible. If he's part of the top management, he may use the company fund to get a car or go to the posh restaurant. If he buy a expensive watch (those like Cortina, The Hour Glass etc) or a luxurious apartment, he may be buying it to invest.

He only use his money to pamper his loved one (family, parents etc). He buy only the essential (apartment, and basic wants (car, TV, computers etc). He will only start' spending big money if his income is so much more than his spending.

Look at the article below from TODAY newspaper published on 12 Sep 2007.




Spend more time with your loved ones and don't be blinded by your materialistic pursuits. Save your money (so that you won't have spare cash to spend excessively). Live The Simple Life!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger