I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

If You're into Forex trading...

When I'm going to start a forex trading account, I realised there are so many of them online.

These are som recommendations (or maybe considered as stringent criterias) to take note:

(1) You can open a mini account. A mini account can be funded with as low as US$250 (standard account is typically US$2,500). Mini Accounts feature smaller, 10k contract sizes and leverage of up to 200:1. For new forex traders, a mini account is a great way to get started trading in a live environment.

(2) Choose trading platform that provides you the convenience to fund your account via credit card or paypal. Do take note of the relevant banking fee - paypal (typically US$0.30 + 3.9% of the transferred fund) & credit card (US$10 to US$20 convenience fee).

(3) Look for platforms that suits your lifestyle. Some provides wireless platforms so you can trade on your PDA or mobile device. Some provides web platform while some others need you to download their real-time trading software.

(4) Commission-free forex trading - Pay no commissions, only the bid/offer spread. The bid-ask spread is already the commission for them. And also trade on spreads as low as 1-2 pips on the most widely traded currencies.

(5) Live chat is available to help you anytime '24/5' when you are trading.

(6) Additional forex resources are important. Chartings, trader educations & webinars will be helpful in your trading journey.

(7) Guaranteed fills on stop loss and limit orders. Stop loss and limit orders are an important part of every trader's risk management strategy.

Look out for all these before choosing your trading platform. With the right trading platform, victory is already half-way there.

Forex.com is one good one that I use; otherwise you can consider Oanda.com or Interbank FX.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger