I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

ABILITY IS GREATER THAN MONEY!

I just read about Donald Trump and would like to express my kudos to him! It's his mindset, coupled with strong personal abilities that enables himself to climb to the top again.

ABILITY IS GREATER THAN MONEY BECAUSE IT CAN BE NEITHER LOST NOR STOLEN.

If you examine the lives of most successful people, you will find that they rarely climb to the top and stay there. They often reach the peak and fall to the rock bottom several times during their life, but they know that the one thing that got them where they are - their ABILITY - is always there to help them reach the top again.

Your ability is something that you own exclusively; no one can ever take it from you. You can built on it through repeated acts of analysis. This is the world of success, ability and result - not the world of money.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes ,I totally agreed with it.I alway remenber my father told me that Knoweledge is something can't be stolen.

My father come from china in 1931 @ age 20. He born in 1911.He is a carpenter did not study but he can write and read good chinese.

He alway encourage me study hard and education is so importance.

Powered By Blogger