I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Monday, January 14, 2008

92 pips in total


The first trade was entered in the movies. This is the first time I executed a trade in the cinema. Before the show 'American Gangster' started, I entered in EUR/USD. During my meeting at Republic Plaza d-coffee shop, the same trade already exited on predetermined profit take. Then I entered into my favourite GBP/USD which also exited on predetermined profit take later.

Here's the results (total 92 pips today):

EUR/USD - Long @ 1.4873 in GV Marina 6, Close @ 1.4904 (31 pips)
GBP/USD - Short @ 1.9626, Close @ 1.9565 (61 pips)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger