I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What you see on IB is not what you get!!

Options traders, who also trade forex on Interactive Brokers, take note:
- What you see is not what you get.
- What you see is not even close to what you get.

I just closed a USD/CHF Long position at market price 1.1026 when the display bid price is 1.1050. I entered at 1.1012 yesterday. My 38 pips became 14 pips only.

And also, I just entered Short into USD/JPY few minutes ago, and the bid price is 108.42. I set limit to 108.44 (knowing the discrepancies) and it got executed only at 108.49. 5 pips loss before anything start!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger