I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My new company

A short intro and advertising for my new trading and investment company.

My new company sources and evaluates consistent exceptional investment opportunities, an area traditionally reserved for the wealthy, to individuals. With a unique propriety investment plan customized for every individual, The Financial Routemap is a personalised financial blueprint by combining trading, property and mutiple sources of passive income streams for individuals to reach their financial goals in a shorter possible time.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger