I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Millionaire Mind Intensive (SG) - Day 1

Just want to share what I've learnt today... Some key concepts include:

1. Your money zone is your comfort zone. To expand your money zone, you have to change your mindset to win the money game.

2. FINANCIAL FREEDOM
= Working Income + Savings + Investments + Passive Income + Simplify

3. Separate your income into different accounts for specific purposes

4. Always Pay Yourself First. Our part-time business is managing and investing money, and creating passive income streams.

5. Do a declaration by touching your heart (or chest) and point to your head and say 'I have a millionaire mind'!

6. Your Physical world is a printout of your Mental, Emotional and Spirtual World. So, to permanently change your outer world is to first change your inner world.

7. The Process of Manifestion:
Thoughts -> Feelings -> Actions = Results

8. 3 methods of Conditioning:
Verbal Programming, Modelling & Specific Incidents

9. Motivation for money should be based on purpose and joy vs. fear, anger or proving yourself.

10. 'I rule money, money doesn't rule me.'

11. 3 steps to change:
Awareness, Understanding & Reconditioning

Finally, How You Do Anything is How You Do Everything!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger