I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

21 pips on Thanksgiving Day!

Today the US market is closed for Thanksgiving Day. And I have not been trading for a couple of days because of a couple of reasons.

I went JB Jusco to learn how to create Flash on tuesday evening. Then when I was happily back from dinner and learning Flash, I was caught up in a minor road accident. I ran up a kerb at high speed and the whole car bottom was severly damaged. Thus, I was busy running to Toyota and LTA for inspection and application etc etc.

Anyway, this is one trade on my favourite GBP/USD currency pair. Result is not as fabulous as before, probably because the US market is not open. Anyway, it's 21 pips!



No comments:

Powered By Blogger