I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Error on NOV splits trade!!!

This is maddening!!!

Today when I opened my trade platform, I got 3 positions: 2 long NOVJV and 1 short NOVJY.

And these were losing counters. I sold NOVJY yesterday for $15.00 to close, but apparently, this was an error. Today, the MB Trading platform revoked the order. And this became a short position. And the bought leg (from last friday) splits into 2, and hence the 2 long NOVJV.

I called MB Trading and they said I should cover the short position by the end of the day!! And I have to incur the losses despite their technical fault!!!

Let's see if the market reverse and how much I can salvage the trade. Maddening!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger