I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Best Places to Retire (in America) 2007


Since the ineption of this blog, I don't think I really talked about where to retire. And fortunately, I came across this article from CNNMoney.com - Best neighborhoods to retire. But, this article is based in the America.

As described in the article: "If life after work means more than a beach chair, the best place to retire might be the big city." I wonder why the big city is the best place, but this article is definitely very inspiring!

As for my personal favourites (based on the visuals and short writeups), here's my final shortlist:
No 23: Austin, TX (that's the picture on top)
No 27: Charlotte, NC
No 29: Seattle
No 32: Louisville

Anyway, here's the link!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger