I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

13 Retirement Myths


I realised the CNNMoney.com Retire Rich series will have this type of retirement (with money) articles every now and then.

Take a look at this article under CNNMoney.com Retire Rich. Personally, I totally agreed with some of the myths as mentioned:

#3 - Everyone has debt
#4 - A million dollars will cover you
#5 - Boomers will crash the market
#6 - Without a pension, you're doomed

After reading this article, I MUST have many many millions and MUST not have debt. I won't need any pension (or CPF) and even when the market crash, I can trade PUT options to win the market!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger