I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Today is my 25th Birthday!

Ya, today is my 25th birthday. I popped up from bed to start this blog 'I'm Going To Retire By 26'.

It was 5am (GMT +08:00) in the morning of Singapore and I intended to start this blog. Today I turn 25 (the quarter mark!) and I made this commitment to retire by this time next year. Maybe 'retire' seems a bit too exaggerated, but I want to be in control and do whatever I like by 26. So, it's more like a 'semi-retirement'! Is this better?

Many may think that how can it be possible! And ya, they are really really a lot of such people and 'pour cold water' at me. And especially so, recently! Anyway, I will talk about it when I have nothing to write about.

Here I am going to conclude my first blog: Happy Birthday (to myself)!
Powered By Blogger