I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

T. Harv Eker 'Secrets of the Millionaire Mind'

"You can have all the knowledge and skills in the world, but if your "blueprint" isn't set for success, you're financially doomed." --T. Harv Eker

I'd been reading 2 books every month as part of my ongoing financial education. And typically, I will read them if I'm on a tour. In July-August when I was in Taipei, I read Adam Khoo 'Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires' and I bought (and read) a Chinese book there about the way of Investing by Warren Buffett.

And over the past 6 days, I just read T. Harv Eker 'Secrets of the Millionaire Mind' and Nicholas Tan 'Handbook of Forex Trading' The forex book is rather elementary and I recommend to those who know nuts about trading (it only covers the fundamental of forex and some trading basics - which I think personally will start your forex trading journey, but not able to propel it any further).

Anyway, what I'm interested now is to share more about Eker book. The #1 New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestseller is definitely one book for reshaping your millionaire mindset. There are 2 major sections: (1) Your Money Blueprint, and (2) The Wealth Files.

Eker likes to ask 'Who the heck is T. Harv Eker, and Why Should I Read This Book?'. I think the answer is simple. Many of us want to be a millionaire and mastering the inner game of wealth is definitely not an obvious science! This book really demystifies why some people are destined to be rich while others, hmm, otherwise.

Definitely one of the more powerful, persuasive, and practical wealth management / personal improvement / NLP book!



p/s: I will talk more about this book as I discover more about it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger