I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Singapore is Top 5 Forex market

As mentioned, I just read 'Handbook to Forex Trading'. The book stated that the forex market is US$1.7 trillion daily. But recently, I went to a Forex preview and they said it's US$2 trillion.

Yesterday I came across this article on Straits Times and realised something else. Singapore forex market is top 5 in the world with more than $231 billion average volume. Not bad for a small red dot!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger