I have moved this blog to the new site at (1) www.KoonLip.com, where I continue to chronicle my life journey after 26, and (2) www.ForexAsiaAcademy.com, where you see my graduates LIVE results.

Forex Asia Academy 2009

If you are interested to find our more about me, Forex Trading or my Forex Asia Academy, let me welcome you to my complimentary Forex session. Please feel free to visit my corporate website to find out more. Get in touch with you real soon!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

HelpNazri.com

Yesterday, I just launched HelpNazri.com - an initiative to help one of my Forex graduates, Md Nazri.

Nazri has been a juvenile diabetic since 17 years old. He had a foot ulcer that won't go away and was then amputated in Nov-2006. Been in and out of hospital since that, he lost all his strength and was unable to even stand up till now. Doctors can't seem to tell what has actually happened to him except to blame it on diabetes. Been jobless since then and was cheated by his partner who leave everything to him, he got nothing but a mountain of debts.

Disappointed, he tried to ask for assistance from various agencies to help to settle his hospital bills and for financial assistance. He’s often rejected because his father is a pensioner and has a lab engineer sister. He’s in a "sandwich" class so he can’t possibly get any financial assistance no matter what he does. Getting assistance was quite simply impossible.

I specially setup this site HelpNazri.com to gather help and assistance. Do take a look at HelpNazri.com and if you think you can extend your lending hands further in any way to help Nazri, please feel free to let us know. I'd be glad to help. All you need to do is just to email us at HelpNazri@ForexAsiaAcademy.com or my personal email at kl@klchoo.com or simply dial +65 6329-9775.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger